Streaming is getting popular nowadays, but there is nothing that you can compare with having a local collection of music on your device ready to play at a tap. Sadly, downloading a song from some platforms is not as straightforward as others. Take SoundCloud, for example. It depends on users streaming music on both ends of its ads infested mobile application and website. This feature is why artists buy Soundcloud plays to make up for lost plays from downloads. Most of the company’s revenue comes from users who subscribe for its unlimited membership plan for $12; they get the opportunity to stream music without being interrupted by ads, they also get unlimited offline streaming through the platforms mobile client. But really, that’s a lot to shell out to download a song that an artist is offering its fans for free. So how can you download songs from SoundCloud? You can download songs on SoundCloud through the website, with Google extension, or any other third-party website.
However, be advised that downloading an item from SoundCloud without permission will be a violation of the company’s copyright laws.
1. Navigate your way to SoundCloud.com-: Open any browser of your choice and go to https://soundcloud.com; this should lead you to SoundCloud’s home page.
2. Login to your account on SoundCloud-: If you aren’t automatically logged on, you will have to login to access the download feature or any other feature on SoundCloud.
3. Click the search bar-: You will see a search box at the top of the page, click on it; the search box would typically read “Search for artists, tracks, bands, podcasts.”
4. Search for a song-: Type in the name of the song you want to download, then tap “Enter.” ; this will search for your song on SoundCloud.
5. Tap on the song’s name-: This action should open the song’s page
6. Find the download button-: If you are allowed to download the song, you will see the download button. However, if you don’t see any download button, then you may see it when you click on the “More” tab, or you can’t download it without using a third party website/app.
7. Click download-: When you tap on “Download,” it will download the song to your device, though you may have to choose your preferred location on your device.
1. Open SoundCloud-: Go to SoundCloud’s site (http://www.soundcloud.com/). You can do that on any suitable browser.
2. Tap on the search bar-: The search bar is the grey bar in the middle of the SoundCloud’s homepage. You will see “Search for artists, tracks, podcasts” in the search bar. If you’re logged in to your SoundCloud account, you will see the search bar at the top of the screen.
3. Search for the song you want to download-: Type in the song you want to download in the search bar, then press “Enter.” this will search through SoundCloud’s database for your song. If you know the name of the artist, you can also include it in your search.
4. Tap on the song you want to download-: Click on the song you want to download once you find it in the search result. If you click on the song’s soundwave, it will take no action.
5. Copy the page URL-: Copy the page URL at the top of the screen. You can copy it by pressing Command + C for Mac or Ctrl + C for windows.
6. Open the SoundCloud to MP3 site-: Go to https://soundcloudmp3.org/; this will take you to the homepage of SoundCloud to Mp3. This website can be unstable; thus, you may have to try opening the site multiple times before you successfully download the song.
7. Paste the URL in the text field-: You will see a text field below “Enter the Track/Song URL,” paste the URL you copied in that text field. For windows, you can press Ctrl + V, or Command + V on your Mac device; these are shortcuts for pasting your URL in the text bar.
8. Click Download-: It is represented by an orange button that you’ll right of the text field.
9. Tap Download Mp3-: You see it as a green button at the bottom of the page, it will appear when you tap “Download” in the step before this. Your download will start immediately; you will be able to play the sound when you’ve completed the download.
Use “ZoundCloud” Downloader on Chrome Browser
1. Open Google chrome-: You can open the app on any device that has the browser. It is a blue, green, yellow and red spherical icon. You can only get the SoundCloud downloader extension on Google chrome.
2. Open the ZoundCloud Downloader page-: Open the extension page to pull it up in the web store.
You can also enter https://chrome.google.com/webstore and click the search box in the upper left side of the page, then type “ZoundCloud” into the search box you will see the extension in the resulting drop-down menu on the screen.
3. Click + Add to chrome-: You will see it in the upper right of the page.
4. Tap “Add extension”-: When prompted, select “Add extension,” doing that will install the extension in your Google Chrome browser.
5. Open SoundCloud-: Go SoundCloud’s website with your Google chrome.
6. Click the search bar-: This is the grey bar in the middle of the page. If you’re logged in to SoundCloud, you will see it at the top of the page.
7. Select the song and tap Download-: Depending on the settings you have on your Google chrome, you may need to choose the destination before you can download the file.
Date: December 14, 2019 / Categories: SoundCloud Plays, / Author: E O
SoundCloud Reviews © 2020 - All Rights Reserved. This website is in no way affiliated with SoundCloud.