The Pros and Cons of Buying SoundCloud Plays
- It’s a great way of kickstarting a song. Instead of starting from zero plays, you can start from a few thousand and quickly put things in gear.
- It helps strengthen your Social Credibility. A boost can make your song look very popular and will attract more people to listen to it.
- It can attract a lot of attention, including from the media, record companies and agents.
- It can make you go viral. While this isn’t always what happens, we have seen songs that went viral during our tests.
- Encourage Conversation and get people talking. You can buy Likes and Comments as well to get people talking.
- The SoundCloud Plays are not targeted in most cases. While you can increase your plays, you can’t determine who listens to your music, or where they are in the world.
- In most cases, buying SoundCloud plays is only meant to boost your play count and nothing more – proper marketing is still important! There are exceptions; Devumi generated many real and noticeable results.
- Buying SoundCloud Plays isn’t exactly the most publicly acceptable practice, so you’ll have to keep things on the down low if you do it.
- Scams are everywhere. While we reviewed some really great companies, a lot of the companies we didn’t mention either didn’t deliver what they promised, or were intentionally trying to scam us. Be wary if you wander off our Top 10 List.
Cool! Checkout the list of the Top SoundCloud Play providers that we tested, reviewed and verified. You will be sure to make the best decision, choose a reputable company, and avoid shady websites.
Totally understandable! Buying SoundCloud Plays isn’t for everyone. Check out our guides on how you can promote your music around the web, gaining you more plays and fans the natural way.